California Hands & Voices is supporting you and your child on your journey!
This month on #TogetherThursday, we are going to do a series on Back to School!
As we move into back to school, most places are starting out with in-person as the primary option. Lets review what that potentially looks like for our DHH children:
- From Hands and Voices- “ReThinking Deaf and Hard of Hearing Accessibility in Post COVID-19 Classrooms”- Link
- From Phonak-Guideline, COVID-19 Sanitization of Roger products in classrooms: Link
- From Advanced Bionics-Tips: Putting on Face Masks with Cochlear Implants(has for Hearing Aids as well)- Link
- From Connect Hear-Accessories for Comfort around HA/CIs DIY and other suggestions: Link
- Here is also a toolkit(In Multiple languages from Spanish to Burmese) regarding how to encourage mask wearing: Link
- If you’re looking into accessible masks here is a comprehensive list: Link
Stay strong, stay safe.
Together, We Can,